I’m currently a PhD. Candidate at the department of mathematics of Penn State University under the supervision of Dr. Jinchao Xu. My research interest is robust and efficient iterative solvers for large scale linear systems raised from discretized PDEs. The method I am studying and investigating is based on auxiliary space preconditioning technique.
- Ph.D. Candidate, Mathematics, the Pennsylvania State University, 2012 - Present.
- B.S., Mathematics, University of Science and Technology of China, 2008 - 2012.
- Languages: C/C++, Fortran, MPI, OpenMP, Python, Java, OpenGL, LaTeX.
- Software: Matlab, Mathematica, Maple, R.
- Platforms: MacOS, Linux/Unix, Windows.
For a complete CV of me, please email me by: